Accessibility is a constant focus in the development of 321 Sports Academy and its content in order to ensure that our site is accessible for everyone who uses it.
This site is designed according to World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) level AA.
This means users are able to:
- Enlarge text by zooming in.
- Read the text and view images that have a high contrast to their background.
- Change the background and text color and fonts using browser plugins.
- Navigate the website using only a keyboard.
- Navigate using a screen-reader and speech-recognition software.
- Listen to texts and image descriptions using a screen-reader (such as NVDA).
Alter this site to suit your own needs
321 Sports Academy features an accessibility toolbar throughout the site, which allows users to customize the site to their visual needs, such as changing text sizes, color schemes and text-to-speech.
Also My Computer My Way is recommended; it is a website by AbilityNet that helps users to set up their computer to suit their own needs.
What to do if you cannot access any part of this website?
If you have problems accessing any part of the website, or require it in a different format, such as accessible PDF, large print or an audio recording, please use the contact form and let us know which pages you require access to.