List of active policies
|Site Policy||Site policy||All users|
The Site Policy explains the rules, code of conduct, limits of service and other information.
By agreeing to this Site Policy, you acknowledge that you understand and agree with the outlined points. Any additional terms may be posted within each course.
By creating an account on 321 Sports Academy, you agree that you will:
- Complete all activities, quizzes and assignments on your own, unless collaboration is explicitly permitted.
- Complete all activities to your full ability and following course expectations.
- Complete all activities with honesty and academic integrity.
- Maintain only one user account and not let anyone else use your username and/or password.
- Not engage in any activity that would dishonestly improve your results, or improve or hurt the results of others.
Rules for Online Conduct
On 321 Sports Academy, participants/users are expected to act responsibly and to show respect and consideration to other users.
The following are strictly prohibited on 321 Sports Academy:
- Content that defames, harasses or threatens others;
- Content that discusses illegal activities with the intent to commit them;
- Content that infringes another's intellectual property, including, but not limited to, copyrights or trademarks;
- Profane, pornographic, obscene, indecent or unlawful content;
- Advertising or any form of commercial solicitation;
- Content related to partisan political activities;
- Viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted files, malware, spyware or any other similar software that may damage the operation of another's computer or property;
- Content that contains intentionally inaccurate information or that is posted with the intent of misleading others;
- Use of the site in any manner intended to damage, disable, overburden or impair any site server or the network(s) connected to the site or to interfere with any other party's use of the site;
- Attempts to gain unauthorized access to the site, other accounts, computer systems or networks through any means;
- Attempts to obtain any materials or information stored on the site, its servers or associated computers through any means not intentionally made available through the site; and
- Misrepresenting or attempts to misrepresent your identity while using the site.
Rules for Registration
By registering for a course and mini-courses on 321 Sports Academy, you:
- Consent to the use of my image and voice by 321 Sports Academy and its partner organizations during and after the course(s).
- Consent to the use of my personal data (name, email address and any other optional information I choose to provide) for registration and purposes of facilitating and organizing the course(s) and site.
- Understand and agree that my personal data is being stored and used by 321 Sports Academy, partner organizations and course organizers and if necessary the responsible host government, law enforcement, border services and security agencies and similar organizations authorized by 321 Sports Academy that may include organizations located in countries outside of the European Union not recognised by the European Commission as offering an adequate level of data protection for the purposes of, and to the extent necessary in relation to, facilitating my participation in, and organizing courses. When data is hosted and processed using services provisioned by providers based in the United States the data may be processed by the authorities in the United States for control and monitoring purposes without any right of appeal.
- Understand that I have a right to access and correct or erase the personal data or restrict or object to the processing of such personal data that 321 Sports Academy holds about me under data protection law by contacting 321 Sports Academy.
- Understand that all course material is the property of 321 Sports Academy, and is only accessible to the course participants. Sharing course content in any form (including but not limited to screenshots, video recordings or live feeds) with a third party without the prior written permission of 321 Sports Academy is strictly prohibited.
- Must meet the applicable prerequisites and course conditions (e.g., payment of registration fees) and otherwise. Participant registration fees cover the cost of the programme and are non-refundable, exclusive of VAT or other applicable taxes in the territory. If a participant fails or does not complete the course, the fee is not refunded.
- Understand that 321 Sports Academy and its partner organization(s) reserve the right to cancel courses for various reasons with any time notice. 321 Sports Academy and its partner organization(s) are not responsible for any arrangement you made to attend the course.
Violations and Termination
If you are found in violation of the Site Policy, you may be subject to one or more of the following actions:
- Receiving a zero or no credit for an assignment, quiz or activity;
- Having any certificate or badges earned withheld;
- Notification to partner organization(s);
- Being unenrolled from a course; or
- Termination of your use of 321 Sports Academy.
Additional actions may be taken at the sole discretion of 321 Sports Academy and partner organizations.
You may terminate your use of the Services at any time, either by ceasing to access them, or by deleting your account. 321 Sports Academy has no obligation to retain any of your account, course data, certificates, or submitted content for any period of time.
Limits of Service
No guarantee or warranty is expressed or implied. 321 Sports Academy and its content is not permanent. The site may be closed at any point and any data that you uploaded will be deleted at our discretion. We cannot be held liable for any perceived loss of data or service.
321 Sports and its Academy, its company, affiliates and employees are not liable for any damages, injuries or losses sustained by participants in the course or reliance on certificates or credentials. Participants assume all risks associated with participation and use of the certificates and credentials, and release the company from any and all claims, damages or injuries that may arise. Certificates and credentials offered may not be officially recognized by organizations, universities or other entities.
321 Sports and its Academy are committed to providing high quality learning experiences. Unfortunately we are not able to accept any refunds due to the personalized nature of our experiences. All sales are final and can not be canceled after ordering.
If a participant is unable to attend, wishes to attend another or fails evaluations, please contact 321 Sports to find a solution.
321 Sports Academy endeavors to include accurate and up-to-date information on its website and in course content However, 321 Sports Academy offers no guarantees, express or implied, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained or referenced therein. All users accept that all access to and use of this site, and any site linked to this site, and the content thereof, is at their own risk.
No part of this web site may be copied, republished, stored in a retrieval system or otherwise reproduced or transmitted, in any form or by any means whatsoever, without the prior written consent of 321 Sports Academy. The content of this website is the property of the 321 Sports Academy.
Photos and Icons
321 Sports Academy uses icons from FontAwesome.
321 Sports Academy uses photos from Pexels, Freepik and partner organizations.
Privacy and personal data
We take your privacy very seriously. In order to provide access to this site, we need to collect and store personal information about you.
What is collected?
We collect the data that you provide when creating an account, such as name and email. We also collect data about your activity on the site, including any contributions that you make.
To access the site, you will have an account created for, which will comprise the following basic personal information:
The following information is also likely to be recorded (depending on which course you are accessing):
- National Federation
There are then optional pieces of personal information which a user can add/edit about themselves:
- Date of birth
There will then be course-specific information, such as which courses have been attended (including where and when) and whether the course was passed or not.
Within each course, certain personal information may be collected. For example within facilitated courses, medical information is requested that is accessible to the facilitators on that course only.
Participants may be required to submit audio/video/documents as tasks. It is the participants’ responsibility to submit files free of any copyright claims including any claims of other participants.
We also collect data about your activity on the site including, but not limited to, course completion records, evaluation feedback, and any contributions that you make within courses.
Why do we collect this information?
In general, your data will be processed by 321 Sports Academy for the fulfillment of the following purposes:
- Management of your learning on the various courses offered by 321 Sports Academy and its partners.
- Sending notifications via emails regarding course activity. A user can manage their preferences regarding which emails they wish to receive at any time.
- Course submissions are for assessment purposes performed by Facilitators. Select submissions can be used as examples in other courses.
Who might we share your information with?
Contractors of 321 Sports (facilitators, administrators, managers, etc.) and partners will be given access to your data should you be attending a course under their charge.
Select course submissions can be used as examples in other courses.
What do we do with your information?
This information is used to provide access to this site, including:
- Organization of services, events and activities;
- Performance information from services, events and activities;
- Results of education courses.
How long is my data stored?
Your personal data is stored as long as your account is active on this site.
Please read this policy in conjunction with our privacy notice, which sets out additional details on how we use personally identifiable information and your various rights.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the site or a third-party to recognise you and make your next visit easier and the site more useful to you.
Essentially, cookies are a user’s identification card for the 321 Sports Academy servers.
Web beacons are small graphic files linked to our servers that allow us to track your use of our site and related functionalities. Cookies and web beacons allow us to serve you better and more efficiently, and to personalize your experience on our site.
Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.
When you use and access the site, we may place a number of cookie files in your web browser.
We use both session and persistent cookies on the site and we use different types of cookies to run the site:
- Essential cookies. Necessary for the operation of the site. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users, prevent fraudulent use of user accounts, or offer site features.
- Analytical/performance cookies. Allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and see how visitors move around the site when using it. This helps us improve the way the site works.
- Functionality cookies. Used to recognise you when you return to the site. This enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name, and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. Record your visit to the site, the pages you have visited, and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make the site more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-party cookies to report usage statistics of the Site and refine marketing efforts.
- Tracking cookies. Follow on-site behavior and tie it to other metrics allowing better understanding of usage habits.
- Optimization cookies. Allow real-time tracking of user conversion from different marketing channels to evaluate their effectiveness.
- Partner cookies. Provide marketing conversion metrics to our partners so they can optimize their paid marketing efforts.
What are your choices regarding cookies?